Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My 80's Movie Mixtape





This topic is tailor made for those of you out there who are as sick as I am--and you all know who you are ("Cornfeld, Hamilton, Brandt. Get a good one.")  If I had my way, this compilation would have been in my Panasonic dual cassette boom box on a constant loop back in '88.  (Don't forget to click on the song numbers for each song title and a nice full length version of each song.)  Enjoy!

Side A


Song # 1  from Commando  "No chance."

Song # 2  from Over The Top  "I drive trucks, break arms, and arm wrestle. It's what I love to do, it's what I do best."

Song #3  from Rocky IV  "Throw the towel, throw the damn towel!"

Song #4  from The Karate Kid  "I really like your car, Mrs. LaRusso!!"

Song #5  from Back To School  "Bring us a pitcher of beer every seven minutes until somebody passes out. And then bring one every ten minutes."

Song #6   from Wildcats "You owe me a new watch...you pussies!"

Song #7  from Just One Of The Guys  "Aren't you embarassed? Nope. I'm horny. Horny will kick embarrassment's ass anytime."

Song #8  from Beverly Hills Cop  "Phillip?!  Hey man, I new dat was you, he told me that wasn't you, said you don't come here no more, but I said it's Phil!"

Song #9  from 48hrs.  "I'm at Vromann's in the Filmore. No, I know you don't know about this place. The brothers hang out here."

Song #10  from Bachelor Party  "I wish I had someone that I could really respect. Hey, look at the cans on that bimbo!"

Side B


Song #1  from Road House  "Elvis! Play something...with balls!"

Song #2  from The Karate Kid  "Sweep the leg."

Song #3  from Fletch  "By the way, I charged the entire vacation to Mr. Underhill's American Express Card. Want the number?"

Song #4  from All The Right Moves  "Hey guys, Stef's gotta problem with the goddamn mill!"

Song #5  from Revenge Of The Nerds "That's my pie."

Song #6  from Losin' It  "You know what that Tuck-and-Roll guy's doing right now? He's stuffing my seats with horseshit!"

Song #7  from Teen Wolf   "Shoot it, fatboy!"

Song #8  from Trading Places  "Hold up, man! Who's been puttin' out their Kools out on my floor? Who's been puttin' their Kools out on my floor?"

Song #9  from Can't Buy Me Love  "Oooh, Cards with the tards. Who could beat a night of cards, chips, dips and dorks?"

Song #10  from First Blood  "I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go."


1 comment:

  1. I think this should be available on I-Tunes. The B-Sides could include - "Blue Skies Forever," from All the Right Moves, "Take No Prisoners,(from the popular 80's band Autograph)" from Secret Admirer, and anything by Frank Stallone from Staying Alive would be a nice addition as well.

    K-Dogg

    ReplyDelete